Thank you for taking the time to consider joining the CrossFit Bloomfield family. We celebrate our eighth year in business this year, and are looking for enthusiastic team members to add to our vibrant community.
Your role will be much more than just a trainer. You will form real relationships with our members and staff, and have the great privilege of positively influencing the lives of everyone who walks through our doors. Share your passion for programming, coaching and community and help us continue to grow and innovate!
If you have experienced the power of CrossFit, work with us to help share it with others.
Position Title: CF-L1 CrossFit Trainer and Kids/Teens Coach
Hours: Part time and Full time
- Gym membership
- Unlimited access to our facility for your own workouts.
- Possible reimbursement on approved Professional Development Programs/Certifications.
- Hourly Rate- Commensurate with experience and certifications.
PRIMARY POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- Lead CrossFit, CrossFit Lite and Kids/teens classes.
- Lead On-Ramp classes.
- Train private clients.
- Member service duties (i.e., greeting box members, assisting members with paperwork, etc.)
- Fulfill opening and closing procedures.
- Attend and assist with community events.
- Develop content for website and social media.
- Assist in marketing efforts.
- A highly proficient understanding of CrossFit methodology and fundamental movements.
- Effective presentation and listening skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong group and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
- Superior ability to inspire and instill confidence in self and institution.
- Superior strategic and analytical thinking ability.
- Ability to plan, set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Attention to and respect for confidentiality.
- Most importantly, ability to create a FUN and supportive atmosphere.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Minimum of a Level 1 CrossFit Certification (or agreement to obtain certification within agreed upon timeframe from hire).
- CPR Certification.
- Additional certifications such as USAW, Personal Trainer, or CrossFit Certifications (higher than L1) are not required but preferred.
Please email cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com