There’s a mental component to fitness – focusing, accomplishing your goals, and attaining the high of success. As you achieve each fitness goal, the feeling of ‘I did it’ enters your spirit and inspires you in ways you never considered.
Saying with conviction, “Yes, it was hard, but I did it,” translates powerfully into your life.
When you become a member of CrossFit Bloomfield, you are joining a community of like-minded individuals who will support and motivate you.
Our coaches will be your mentors for life, providing physical and mental guidance to keep you on track. They will equip you with knowledge and skills to help you move safely, prescribe you with workouts that meet your individual needs, and always give you that extra push to keep you moving forward.
Our CrossFit workouts combine functional strength training with cardio to train all components of fitness. You will develop well-rounded strength, stamina, endurance, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy.
At CrossFit Bloomfield you will be a gymnast, a weightlifter and an endurance athlete.
Where you are starting from is irrelevant.
Commitment and desire are all that matter.
Your coach is here waiting for you.
Are you ready?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Almost everyone’s heard of CrossFit by now, but what’s it actually all about? Let’s find out. No pressure, Promise.
You will sit down with one of our coaches to chat about your health and fitness goals and how we can help you achieve them.
Get answers to frequently asked questions including:
- What is CrossFit?
- What is On Ramp? (Short answer- one-on-one Movement Assessment and skill development to be
completed before starting CrossFit.)
- What makes CrossFit Bloomfield different from other CrossFit gyms? (Short answer – our individualized approach to group fitness and our mentoring system.)
- What is the difference between CrossFit and CrossFit Lite?
- Group fitness isn’t for me, do you offer personal training? (YES)
- What specialty programs do you offer?
- Do you offer Open Gym? (Yes, on Fridays)
- What results can I expect?
- I saw the CrossFit Games on TV, those guys are crazy!! Is it too hard for me? (short answer is NO)
- Is CrossFit as “dangerous” as the media claims it to be? (short answer is NO)
- Do I have to be fit to do CrossFit? (short answer is NO)
- Membership, pricing and scheduling questions.
No sales pressure, no obligation. Just a chat! You don’t even need your workout gear. Stop by on your way to and from work!
Let’s talk for 30 minutes, book your free NO SWEAT INTRO.